Dashboard: What do you need to manage a dashboard project?
What do you need to manage Dashboard project?
I’m going to present you ten points to manage a dashboard project. It’s important to check these points to be sure that you have a strong management. Follow these points can help you for your success. For each point give a note between 1 and 3 as:
1 – if you are not sure that all managers, designers and users understand the point or if it’s difficult to define the point into your organization
2 – if people into your organization understand the point but cannot define it
3 – if people into your organization understand the point and can define it
Dashboard project management requirements
- Do I understand importance of getting project sponsorship from leadership?
I’m not sure = 1 point. I see what you mean = 2 points. My co-workers and I, see exactly what you mean and why you are asking for= 3 points
- Can I define dashboard project goals and scope?
- Can I identify team structure, roles and members?
- Can I understand importance of communication plan? Can I understand place of customer and sponsorship into the project?
- Can I define the risk mitigation plan?
- Can I drive user interest and obtain user support?
- Can I explain business reasons for a dashboard implementation?
- Do I have sufficient time allocation for planning and design?
- Can I monitor dashboard usage?
- Do I understand why post-deployment updates are important?
If your score is between 0 and 15:
You are not totally ready to launch your project. Ask a professional to help you prioritize tasks and implement knowledge.
If your score is between 16 and 20:
You are in progress but you need to do some effort. Ask us for specific workshop.
If your score is between 21 and 30:
You are ready to launch your project. Ask us which tool suit you more.
Look here for our previous tests:
- 4State-transition model profiling examines life...
- Timeline profiling looks for patterns in histor...
- Analyzing profiling results Data profiles provi...
- Mining basic statistics Attribute profiling pro...
- Attribute profiling examines values of individu...